Townhouse for Sale
Great Returns - Walk to Train, Bus, Shops
Property ID 1844733MAKE AN OFFER!! Inspections by appointment - Don't miss out!
Welcome to Unit 5, Lavender Park, a modern, low set, ground floor villa offering more than meets the eye.
Lavender Park is unique in design in that it has direct external access off Lavender Place and is nestled amongst picturesque parkland with park benches, shady trees and loads of room for the kids to play. Set within the very desirable, family friendly Fitzgibbon Chase Estate, just 1 minute walk to Carseldine Train Station and City bus, 7 minutes walk to the Clock Tower Shopping Complex, only 20 minutes walk approx to Taigum Primary School and minutes drive to restaurants, sports fields and parkland, this home offers its occupants a unique and care-free urban lifestyle at an affordable price, making this home very appealing to tenants and home owners alike.
Tenants already in place paying $335 per week until 3rd Feb 2019.
- Bright open plan living spaces finished in neutral colours are air-conditioned and flow seamlessly out to a large private covered patio with adjoining grassy courtyard: the perfect space for your pet to call home
- Sleek easy-care kitchen with stone benchtops, quality electric stove and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Master bedrooms with double mirrored built in robe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and Ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe is conveniently positioned close to the main bathroom
- Internal laundry for added convenience is cleverly concealed
- Your own private gated front entrance off Lavender Place which leads onto the front patio
- Direct internal access via the rear single remote lock-up garage
- Beautifully tiled low maintenance living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- Small complex with Low Body Corporate Fees: $560 per quarter approx.
- Council Rates: $350 per quarter approx.
Positioned within the popular enclave of Fitzgibbon just 16km, or approx. 30 minutes drive, north of Brisbane CBD, this is a prime location, close to everything you could possibly need, including:
- 1 minute walk to Carseldine Train Station and City Bus Stop approx.
- Taigum State Primary School 20 mins walk approx
- The Big Easy Golf and Leisure Centre 6 mins walk approx.
- Clock Tower Shopping Complex 7 mins walk approx.
- Easy access to Aspley State High School and Zillmere State School via train or bus
- Taigum Shopping Centre 7 mins drive approx.
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 13 mins drive approx.
- Brisbane CBD 30 mins drive or 18 km approx.
- Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast 1 hour drive approx.
With a high demand for properties in this ever-popular pocket of Fitzgibbon, this villa would make a valuable addition to any investor's portfolio.
Make your move! Call Deborah McCulloch today on 0417 621 568 for more information.
*** PROPERTY ACCESS VIA LAVENDER PLACE, JUST NORTH OF CARSELDINE TRAIN STATION ***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.