House for Sale
Property ID 2016523This sophisticated and spacious family home, located in the highly sought-after Aspley Grove Estate, showcases the very finest in contemporary living, without compromise. Nestled in a quiet No Through road and backing onto natural bushland reserve, it combines serenity with space and style, in a prime location.
Perfectly presented, this contemporary brick home offers six double sized bedrooms, three bathrooms and features an elegant New York inspired kitchen, casual living and dining areas as well as separate formal lounge and dining, large laundry, stylish in ground salt water pool, double lock up garage plus plenty of storage space, on a generous 774 m2 block.
Over two light-filled levels, features include: grand front entry with vaulted ceilings, stunning porcelain tiled flooring in living areas and plush new carpets in all bedrooms, a charming wood fireplace, large picture windows with plantation shutters, on-trend galley kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including new electric 4-burner glass cooktop, glass display cabinetry and new granite benchtops, split-system air-conditioning for year-round comfort, luxurious master suite and ensuite with spa bath upstairs, built-in robes in all bedrooms, and inviting north-east facing alfresco area with view to the pool.
As luxurious as this property is, it is also very practical, with a well laid out floor plan facilitating excellent separation of living. Ideal for families who love to relax and unwind, this property provides plenty of privacy in the upstairs bedrooms and expansive areas downstairs to entertain family and friends all-year round. Enjoy evenings in the alfresco area by the pool, as you toast to the good life.
Elevated and well-presented from the road, screened by neat hedging and landscaped gardens this 774m block, offers plenty of space for the kids to play, either on the lush lawn or by the pool.
Situated in a quiet, tranquil location, within walking distance of bus stop, park with play area, and located close to a range of popular state schools, and private schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area. Just five minutes' drive from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles Hospital & Holy Spirit Hospital, and only 20 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
* Spacious and stylish contemporary family home in a peaceful, private, blue-chip location!
* New York inspired galley kitchen
* Sparkling in ground salt-water pool
* Expansive alfresco entertaining area
* Porcelain tiles and plush carpet flooring
* Built-In-Robes and Air-Conditioning in all bedrooms
* Remote Double Lock-up Garage + landscaped gardens
* Exclusive and tightly held enclave in the highly sought-after Aspley Grove Estate, surrounded by other quality homes
* Beautiful, quiet cul-de-sac position backing onto natural bushland and reserve
* Short walk to bike/walking tracks and kids playground - great for hosting children's parties
* A short 5-minute walk to City Bus stop
* Private Schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area
* Popular local primary and high schools only a short drive or walk i.e. Craigslea Primary & High School and Aspley State Primary School
* Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles Hospital & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5-minute drive
* Coles, Kmart, Aldi, Woolworths and other specialty shops only a short 3- minute drive (previously known as the Hypermarket)
* Central business district of Aspley is a 5-minute drive to Post Office, restaurants, local shopping and banks etc.
* CBD 20-minute drive via new ICB motorway
* Airport approx. 15-20-minute drive via new airport link tunnel
* Chermside West is approx. 12 klms from CBD
* Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
Inspect this weekend at the Open Home. For more information contact Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.