House for Sale
Substantial Size & Style
Property ID 2029386This quality brick family home boasts plenty of room for the whole family to live, relax and entertain. Nestled on an expansive 1,180 m2 allotment in the tightly-held Aspley Grove estate, close to all major amenities, this lovely home offers a floor plan that facilitates excellent separation of living and provides a peaceful setting to enjoy alfresco entertaining by the pool.
Over two levels this substantial home showcases five double bedrooms all with built in robes, three bathrooms and features multiple light filled living areas, upstairs children's retreat, plus a paved alfresco entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool. The property is complete with double remote lockup garage, store room, laundry and dedicated concrete pad for an extra vehicle, caravan or boat.
Lovingly maintained, features include: double door entry and lobby, quality kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel dishwasher, induction cook top and range hood, open plan living/ dining area, adjacent family room including wet bar with granite benchtops, upstairs executive master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, downstairs fifth bedroom or home office with its own separate entrance, tiles in living areas, carpet in bedrooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans, plenty of storage throughout, water tanks and 5KW solar panels.
With so much space, this property offers an escape from busy working life and is ideal for families who love to relax and unwind. Entertain all-year round by the sparkling in ground pool and enjoy evenings out in your private alfresco area, glass of bubbles in hand as you take in the good life.
Inviting and well-presented; framed by tropical palms, landscaped garden and lush front lawn, this fully-fenced 1,180m elevated block positioned off the road, provides a quiet green space to enjoy, with minimal maintenance.
Ideally situated and amongst similar quality properties, it is within walking distance of bus, local park, Chermside Hills Reserve, Aspley State Primary School and located a short drive from Craigslea State High, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, and only 25 minutes' drive to Brisbane CBD and just 20 minutes to the Airport.
Buyers in search of a generously sized family home in a prime location MUST inspect. Properties such as this are in high demand and hard to come by!
* Family-friendly street in sought-after Aspley Grove estate
* 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas
* Executive master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Large family room with wet bar
* Children's retreat or study area upstairs
* 5th bedroom downstairs has a bathroom nearby and is ideal for elderly parents/visitors who come to stay or, with its own separate entrance, is perfect as a Home Office
* In-ground pool, alfresco entertaining
* Fully-fenced 1,180 m2 of prime real estate
* Double garage plus additional concrete pad provides extra parking for a boat/caravan or vehicle
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 5KW solar panels (grid), 4 x 750L water tanks, NBN connected
* Less than 10 minutes' walk to Aspley State Primary School, City Bus Stop and Chermside Hills Reserve with children's playground, bike and walking tracks
* Short drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals and Aspley CBD with Coles, Woolworths, Post Office, banks, restaurants and many other specialty stores
* Approx. 25 minutes' drive to Brisbane CBD via ICB
* Approx. 25 minutes' drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports via Airport Link Tunnel
An outstanding opportunity to live in a prime location just minutes from everything!
Contact Deborah McCulloch today on 0417 621 568 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.