House for Sale
Luxury Home in Leafy Secluded Enclave
Property ID 2007380Come home to stylish serenity. Set in the secluded enclave of Aspley Grove and backing onto a leafy nature reserve, this flawless executive home offers the ideal sanctuary amidst city life. Occupying an enormous 1,109m2 parcel, and boasting all the living and entertaining space a large family could desire, it offers an idyllic natural haven in a blue-chip location.
Immaculately presented, this contemporary two storey home offers five generous bedrooms plus a study complete with dual desk, built-in cabinetry and library, three stylish bathrooms and features an up-to-date kitchen with open plan informal living and dining area, a separate formal dining and lounge room, and a spacious family rumpus room leading out onto the expansive alfresco entertaining area and in ground pool. The property is complete with laundry, two-car remote lockup garage and plenty of storage space.
No expense has been spared in fit-out, and features include: modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Miele stainless steel fixtures including 5 burner gas cook top, range hood and dishwasher, split system air-conditioners downstairs and ducted upstairs, grand front entry with double timber doors, lofty ceilings, feature chandeliers, floating timber floors in study, formal dining/living with white plantation shutters and beautiful timber-look floors, carpet throughout upstairs, newly painted interior and exterior, impressive master suite, walk-in linen cupboard, Vacuumaid system, 24 Solar Panels, 2 x 6000 Litre water tanks, and a Bose lifestyle sound system with amplifier and built-in speakers for superb surround sound.
Offering the perfect escape from working life, ideal for families who love to relax and unwind, entertain family and friends all-year round by the sparkling pool and enjoy evenings out in your own private north-east facing alfresco area. Listen to the bird-calls of the native wildlife as the sun creeps over the treetops or as you unwind from the daily hustle and bustle.
Framed by stately hedging and landscaped gardens at the front, with fragrant jasmine covering the rear patio, plus the backdrop of lush trees and leafy foliage from the Nature Reserve, this abundance of greenery provides a tranquil environment with total privacy.
Situated in a quiet, sought-after estate surrounded by natural bushland, within walking distance of bike/walking tracks, playground, and close to a range of excellent state schools and private schools serviced by coaches. Located just five minutes' drive from Westfield Chermside and only 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD, this property is close to it all while maintaining relative seclusion.
Homes within this tightly held neighbourhood precinct are seldom offered for sale and the current owner of 15 years is only the second owner of this immaculately presented home.
Buyers seeking a luxurious and desirable family home offering space, style and seclusion in an outstanding location, MUST inspect! This property has it all.
* Luxury property in secluded no-through cul-de-sac location
* Very private and tranquil position, backing onto picturesque nature reserve
* 5 double-size bedroom, 3 bathrooms, study, multiple living areas
* Master with Walk-In-Robe, Ensuite and double doors to private patio with sweeping views of the garden and pool area
* 2 x large wall mounted televisions in formal lounge and family room included
* Sparkling in ground salt water pool + landscaped gardens
* Stunning alfresco entertaining areas
* Expansive and private 1,109 m2 block
* 2 vehicle remote lock up garage
* Quality, high-end fixtures and finishes
* Large under-stair storage with built in shelves
* Security Screens throughout
* Walk to nature trails, playground, bus
* Close to a range of excellent schools
* Approx. 5 mins to Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital and Aspley CBD with Coles, Kmart, Aldi, Woolworths, Banks, Restaurants and other specialty stores
* Approx. 15 mins to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
* Approx. 20 mins to CBD
* Approx. 1 hour to Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
* Outstanding blue-chip location!
Phone Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568 for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.