House for Sale
Quiet & Elevated - Walk to Schools & Westfield Chermside
Property ID 1994154When position is paramount, you can't go past this elevated family home nestled in a central, yet secluded and peaceful pocket of Aspley, just 2 minutes' walk to St Dympna's Primary School, 3 minutes' walk to City Bus and a short walk to Aspley East Primary School, Zillmere Primary School, Marchant Park, two Train Stations and the recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
First time to the market in almost 40 years, this lovingly cared for home is surrounded by quality long existing neighbours and is the perfect home or investment opportunity you have been waiting for!
Perched on a generous 604 sqm block and elevated to capture the breezes, the home has been extended with large open plan living areas that flows seamlessly out to a large, covered private rear deck through timber bi-fold doors.
The spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas are air-conditioned for year-round comfort and take full advantage of the lovely outlook over the suburb and nearby parkland.
Three good size bedrooms, a beautifully renovated bathroom and modern kitchen finished in neutral tones complete the package. It really doesn't get any better than this!
Ready to move right in or rent out, an inspection is a must to fully appreciate the outstanding features this home has to offer.
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is air-conditioned and flows out to a private covered rear deck through timber bi-fold doors
* Modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances, 4-burner gas cooktop, double sink, walk-in-pantry, appliance cupboard or extra pantry, microwave shelf and a lovely outlook to the backyard
* 3 good size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & carpet, two with built-in wardrobes, one with air-conditioning
* Renovated main bathroom with double size shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet
* Elevated 604m2 block with a lovely outlook over the suburbs and parkland
* European Laundry
* Insulation in ceiling; Security Screens on all windows; NBN connected
* Single garage plus off-street parking space for an extra vehicle, boat or caravan
* Under-house storage
* Gas Hot Water System
* Approx. 50 metres to Rainbow Lorikeet Park with meandering bike and walking paths and kids playground
* Approx. 2 mins walk to St. Dympna's Primary School
* Approx. 3 mins walk to City Bus Stop
* Approx. 10 mins walk to Zillmere Primary School
* Approx. 10 mins walk to Marchant Park
* Approx. 12 mins walk to Robinson Road Marketplace with Coles, Pharmacy, Bottle Shop, medical services, popular restaurants and other specialty stores
* Approx. 15 mins walk to Aspley East State School
* Approx. 18 min walk to Zillmere and Geebung train stations
* Approx. 20 min walk to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* Approx. 25 mins walk to Aspley State High School
* Approx 8-10 mins drive to Prince Charles Hospital and Holy Spirit Hospital
* Approx. 17 mins drive to Brisbane International & Domestic Airports
* Approx. 20 mins drive to Brisbane CBD via ICB (13km)
* Approx. 1 hour drive to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
* Buses pick up in the area for Nudgee College
THIS WILL SELL FAST! ACT NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Contact Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568 or Kirrilee Pearson on 0435 332 204.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.