House for Sale
Great Investment or First Home Opportunity!
Property ID 1993356PRICED TO SELL!!
Be quick to secure this well-maintained family brick home on a generous 653 sqm block in a central Aspley location overlooking Marchant Park. Positioned just minutes to shopping centres, schools, buses, train station and all major amenities, some of the many features include:
* Three good size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, two with built in wardrobes
* Large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning has a lovely view over the park and opens onto an enclosed front verandah which provides additional living space
* Renovated kitchen has breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and plenty of storage and food preparation space
* Renovated bathroom with shower, separate bath, single vanity and toilet finished in modern neutral tones
* Additional room leading off the kitchen has great potential as a study nook, storage room or even a butler's pantry
* Front Balcony leads off enclosed verandah and has a view over Marchant Park
* Ample storage throughout the home
* Hardwood timber floors
* Solar hot water system - save $$$
* Backyard has plenty of room for kids to play
* Land size: 653m2
* Double lock up garage and additional space for extra storage, workshop or gymnasium
* Plenty of room to park a caravan, boat or trailer
* Marchant Park just over the road
* Approx. 2 mins walk to City Bus Stop
* Approx. 5 mins walk to Woolworths Chermside Marketplace with Chemist, popular restaurants and other specialty stores
* Approx. 10 min walk to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* Approx. 15 mins walk to St. Dympna's Primary School
* Approx. 17 mins walk to Aspley State School
* Approx. 20 mins walk to Aspley East State School and Geebung State School
* Approx. 25 mins walk to Craigslea State High School
* Approx. 28 mins walk to Aspley State High School and St Kevin's Catholic Primary School
* Approx. 30 min walk or 5 mins drive to Geebung Train Station
* Approx 5 mins drive to Prince Charles Hospital and Holy Spirit Hospital
* Approx. 17 mins drive to Brisbane International & Domestic Airports
* Approx. 20 mins drive to Brisbane CBD via ICB (13km)
* Approx. 1 hour drive to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
An outstanding investment opportunity, family home, first home or forever home! Make no mistake, this will sell fast! Contact the agent today to avoid disappointment!
Phone Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568 or Kirrilee Pearson on 0435 332 204.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.