Unit for Sale
First Home Buyers & Investors Must See!
Property ID 1982285PRIME POSITION, GREAT VALUE!
All the hard work has been done in this stunning townhouse. With bright open plan living areas that flow out to a rear timber deck, just one look and you'll fall in love!
Situated near the end of a cul-de-sac within the highly desirable Aspley Manor complex, tenants and home owners alike will benefit from the central location this home offers its residents. Positioned just a short walk to schools, train station, city bus and Aspley Central Business District and just 14km to Brisbane CBD, this really is great value buying!
* Bright open plan living and dining areas flow out to a rear, north-facing timber deck
* Functional kitchen has electric stove, glass cooktop, stainless steel rangehood, double sink, breakfast bar, pantry and plenty of storage and preparation space
* Beautiful floating floors throughout the property
* Separate laundry off kitchen
* Extra Powder Room downstairs for added convenience
* Single lock-up garage with internal access
* 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans and both with direct access to the bathroom
* 2-way bathroom with double vanity, shower and separate toilet with hand basin
* Quiet and private gated complex with plenty of visitor parking and an in-ground swimming pool
* Small complex of only 22 units
* Pool Safety Certificate available on request
* Approx. 3 mins walk to City Bus Stop
* Approx. 5 mins walk to Aspley Special School
* Approx. 8 mins walk to Aspley State High School, Goodlife Health Club & Aspley Hornets Football Club
* Approx. 5-10 mins walk to Aspley CBD with Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre, Coles, Woolworths, ALDI, K-Mart, Post Office, popular Restaurants, banks and more.
* Approx. 14 mins walk to Aspley East State School
* Approx. 25 mins walk to Zillmere Train Station (2km)
* Approx. 30 mins walk or 5 mins drive to St. Dympna's Primary School
* Approx. 8 mins drive to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* Approx. 10 mins drive to Price Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals
* Approx. 25 mins drive to Brisbane CBD (14km) and Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
Don't miss out! Contact Deborah McCulloch today on 0417 621 568 to find out more.
***NB: Photos are indicative only***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.